Allied Motion is committed to the continual improvement of customer perception and satisfaction, the environment and providing a work environment that is conducive to the safety and sustained well being of its customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, business partners and the surrounding communities. This commitment is a fundamental objective of the Allied Motion business strategy and it is the individual and collective responsibility of all Allied Motion employees and business partners. This commitment is to be promoted at all levels through training, communication and deployment of the Allied Systematic Tools (AST).
This commitment is relevant to
- Our Customers, by understanding their requirements, anticipating their needs and expectations while creating Value in everything we do.
- Our Employees, by promoting their involvement, development and participation at all levels, stimulating creativity, innovation, and team work and demonstrating continual improvement for a safe and environmentally friendly work place.
- Our Shareholders, by increasing our core value in a lawful manner and our commitment to compliance that is socially and environmentally responsible.
- Our Suppliers and Business Partners, by working pro-actively for the development of long term partnerships based upon Integrity and co-operation, striving for improved and environmentally responsible equipment, materials, and services.
- Our Surrounding Communities, by reducing the environmental impact of our activities, products and services through prevention of pollution, promotion of the safety and health of our employees and the general public.