|Allied Motion's new xDrives are precision, all-digital DSP-based servo drive amplifiers capable of supplying up to 16 A peak continuous, 32 A peak current at up to 230 VAC.
The xDrive is designed to accurately control the torque, velocity or position of a wide range of servo motors, including our Megaflux series of brushless torque motors, requiring up to 4.4 kW of continuous power.
This next generation servo motor drive is a fully housed, compact unit with all connections made at the front panel using standard pluggable connectors, making the xDrive easy to integrate and service.
The all-digital xDrive design simplifies setup and commissioning. The supplied set-up software requires little more than the setting of software switches to configure the xDrive.
Features & Benefits
- Three models (4, 8 and 16 A peak continuous) cover a majority of servo application requirements
- All-digital design eliminates analog drift and simplifies drive setup and tuning
- Line-operated, 115 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single-phase or three phase
- ±10VDC, PWM, step-direction, or encoder-follower command inputs accommodated
- Optically isolated I/O and full fault protection
- PC-based graphical user interface for commissioning and monitoring connected to the drive via an optically isolated USB port
- Internal regenerative energy control circuit (requires external resistor)
- Connectorized mating cables [10' (3 m), 25' (7.6 m)]
- Connector mates kit