|Allied Motion's Megaflux 210 series of high performance frameless brushless torque motors are computer-designed and ‑optimized to provide the highest torque density brushless torque motors available. Special attention has also been given to the minimization of cogging torque.
Frameless Megaflux motors are thin annular rings with large diameter-to-length ratios, allowing integration directly onto the driven shaft. Direct connection effectively eliminates problems of torsional resonances due to couplings and the backlash associated with gear driven systems.
Continuous stall torque for the MF0210 series ranges from 8.7 Nm (6.4 lb-ft) up to 83.6 Nm (61.7 lb-ft). No-load speed over 1800 RPM is possible with the MF0210, depending upon winding and applied voltage.
Megaflux motors can be supplied with or without Hall effect sensors for commutation. Optimum performance is achieved with sinusoidal commutation drives, although Megaflux motors can be driven with six-step commutation drives, as well.
The Megaflux 210 series are well-suited for any precision motion application demanding high torque and compact motor size, such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment, robot bases and joints, coordinate measuring systems, stabilized gun platforms and tracking/pointing systems, and medical diagnostic and radiology equipment, to name a few.
Features & Benefits
- 230 mm (9.055 in) stator OD with five standard stack height designs
- Stall torque ranges from 8.7 Nm (6.4 lb-ft) up to 83.6 Nm (61.7 lb-ft)
- Computer-optimized design maximizes torque density and performance
- Three standard winding voltage designs for 48, 150, and 300 VDC
- Attractively priced solution for driving large inertia or high torque load systems
- Custom winding designs to accommodate special voltage requirements
- Hall-effect sensor array for commutation signals
- Special-engineered mechanical configurations to meet specific application needs
- Frameless brushless torque motors stall torque rated from 8.7 up to 83.6 Nm
- 230 mm stator OD with five standard stack height designs
- Standard winding voltage designs for 48, 150, and 300 VDC